Employee engagement has been mostly flat (and very low) globally for a long time. There is a lot of new research that shows a better way. Ask me for the playbook that curates the state of employee engagement.
BOBBY'S TOP 10 READING LIST
Books That I Am Grateful For and Share What I Learn
Ask Bobby why he's chosen these 10 books over others he listens to (an avid user of Audible). These books are packed with science and wisdom of the ages.
A big "tip-of-the-hat" to these amazing authors who have shared their gifts.
1. The Three Marriages: Reimagining Work, Self and Relationship by David Whyte
2. It's Not About The Coffee: Leadership Principles from a Life at Starbucks by Howard Behar
3. The Red Rubber Ball at Work: Elevate Your Game Through the Hidden Power of Play by Kevin Carroll
5. Fail, Fail Again, Fail Better: Wise Advice for Leaning into the Unknown by Pema Chödrön
6. The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? by Seth Godin
7. The Fear Cure: Cultivating Courage as Medicine for the Body, Mind, and Soul by Lissa Rankin, M.D.
8. Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatwzis and Annie McKee